Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Number Needed to Match
(01-23-2021, 03:26 PM)Guest Wrote:
(01-23-2021, 03:15 PM)Guest Wrote:
(01-23-2021, 03:07 PM)Guest Wrote: Does an email saying you are one of my top programs actually mean anything to PDs if you aren't telling them they're your #1?

I was told to only send letter to #1...because which programs would like to hear they are your alternatives 
So no communication with #2 or #3 at all? I would've thought they'd still like to know who was interested. 
Obviously only sending a commit letter to #1

I was under the impression you can send interest letters to your top 5 or so as long as you only use the #1 email with the actual #1
Programs talk so don’t send multiple #1 letters but other LOIs are ok if they’re worded differently. But def a hard limit
(01-24-2021, 11:28 PM)Guest Wrote: Programs talk so don’t send multiple #1 letters but other LOIs are ok if they’re worded differently. But def a hard limit

Funny to think that there might be an inter-departmental google sheet with rank tallies that parallels the one created by applicants this cycle
(01-24-2021, 11:28 PM)Guest Wrote: Programs talk so don’t send multiple #1 letters but other LOIs are ok if they’re worded differently. But def a hard limit

Can any attending/resident advise? Heard conflicting advice regarding this: send #1 letter only vs #1 letter and 2-3 LOIs.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)