Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayo Rochester 2 Full Days
Whats the difference in interviews between day 1 and 2? Seems like overkill. 
Also heard they're interviewing 100 ppl this year
(01-22-2021, 09:43 PM)Guest Wrote: Whats the difference in interviews between day 1 and 2? Seems like overkill. 

You have a choice NOT to do it you know...
(01-22-2021, 09:43 PM)Guest Wrote: Whats the difference in interviews between day 1 and 2? Seems like overkill. 

Definitely overkill imo
Amazing how applicants won't be paying a dime to be ranked by these programs and still act like a bunch of insufferable bitches. Not to mention Mayo is actually paying for us to be there with a gift card. If you can't even pretend to be interested, just give your spot up to one of the hundreds of other applicants who will be.
(01-23-2021, 12:01 AM)Guest Wrote: Amazing how applicants won't be paying a dime to be ranked by these programs and still act like a bunch of insufferable bitches. Not to mention Mayo is actually paying for us to be there with a gift card. If you can't even pretend to be interested, just give your spot up to one of the hundreds of other applicants who will be.

are they going to rank 100 ppl tho let's be real
(01-23-2021, 12:11 AM)Guest Wrote:
(01-23-2021, 12:01 AM)Guest Wrote: Amazing how applicants won't be paying a dime to be ranked by these programs and still act like a bunch of insufferable bitches. Not to mention Mayo is actually paying for us to be there with a gift card. If you can't even pretend to be interested, just give your spot up to one of the hundreds of other applicants who will be.

I hope they won’t rank you...that’s I know.
(01-23-2021, 12:13 AM)Guest Wrote:

I can pretend to be interested! See you on interview day friend
(01-23-2021, 12:19 AM)Guest Wrote:

You do know you just narrow down to who you are right? They had 2 interview days...with one left...one did not learn frm the mistake someone did with Mayo Phoenix...but maybe you are the same idiot
what happened at phoenix?

(01-23-2021, 12:38 AM)Guest Wrote:
(01-23-2021, 12:19 AM)Guest Wrote:

You do know you just narrow down to who you are right? They had 2 interview days...with one left...one did not learn frm the mistake someone did with Mayo Phoenix...but maybe you are the same idiot

that narrows it down to....still 30 ppl

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)