Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baylor?
They do have the #2 team in mens bb... look good.
i heard baylor bringing in big name spine surgeon faculty from out west
I'm with guest above--they've got a great bball team
Bump~
(01-31-2021, 02:46 PM)Guest Wrote: Hey everyone,

How is Baylor as a program, both operatively and research wise? I understand they increased their resident pool to 4 this year. Will this program set you up for a career in academia?

Is there anyone there who regularly does awake craniotomies?

MD Anderson probably does more awakes than any place in the country. At Baylor St. Luke’s, Ganesh Rao is doing the awakes there, as does Sameer Sheth, and Ali Jalali. 

Yes this place will se you up for a career in academia if you want it.
Who have they placed into academic neurosurgery who has done anything? BCM keeps getting thrown around as a powerhouse, still not sure what graduates have gone on to do big things.
(03-19-2021, 10:46 PM)Guest Wrote: Who have they placed into academic neurosurgery who has done anything? BCM keeps getting thrown around as a powerhouse, still not sure what graduates have gone on to do big things.

just residency or med school too?
(03-19-2021, 10:46 PM)Guest Wrote: Who have they placed into academic neurosurgery who has done anything? BCM keeps getting thrown around as a powerhouse, still not sure what graduates have gone on to do big things.

Ziya Gokaslan
Daniel Yoshor
And pascal zinn in more recent years. Along with a Lawton fellow last year

https://www.neurosurgery.pitt.edu/people/pascal-zinn

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)