Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank to match?
There are at least seven ppl on the google sheet that have committed to ranking Mayo #1 - those are just the ppl we know of. Mayo doesn’t need to play games they’re going to get the cream of the crop no matter how far down their rank list they go
Also how is it a game to respond positively to a thank you post-interview email and then reach out with positive comments later on in the process once everyone has been interviewed? I'd find that to be nice of the program if I got that kind of communication.
(02-03-2021, 06:50 PM)Guest Wrote: Also how is it a game to respond positively to a thank you post-interview email and then reach out with positive comments later on in the process once everyone has been interviewed? I'd find that to be nice of the program if I got that kind of communication.

Yeah that's not a game any more than any other post interview contact from programs. I thought it was very nice of them
Anyone hear anything from BNI?
(02-03-2021, 09:06 PM)Guest Wrote: Anyone hear anything from BNI?

They were stone faced the whole interview and didn't show their cards with pleasantries. Was simply "good luck with the match." I suspect that's the luxury they have when (like Mayo), they get their pick of the litter
Haven't heard from bni
Any experience/stories of PDs lying to applicants about ranking them within the top 1-4 to match?
No, PDs never lie to applicants
BNI or bust
(02-15-2021, 11:10 AM)Guest Wrote: BNI or bust

Going to keep reapplying until I match at BNI

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)