Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.42 Average
Programs by Strength
(05-12-2017, 12:37 AM)Guest Wrote:
(05-11-2017, 11:31 PM)Guest Wrote: Yeah you couldn't agree anymore because you are a loser and just want someone to give you false hopes like kids. FYI, your IU went very low in their list this match so probably you wouldn't have matched at any place. Nick Barbaro went there just because no other program offered him a chair position and he wanted to become a chair before he retires. If you are lying on him now, don't be that excited because he will retire before you graduate.

Just focus on thriving in India-No-Place and stop making it the best program in the world or compare it with other programs because your IU doesn't have any history in neurosurgery and won't have a future. Leave us in peace here and focus on your shit

This is either Berger mudslinging at Barbaro for leaving UCSF or a high-school kid who just read Gifted Hands and thinks that Hopkins is still the premier training program in the country.

jesus fucking christ you people are name whores

the irony of you throwing a high schooler under the bus while putting berger on a pedestal is just amazing to me
(05-11-2017, 11:31 PM)Guest Wrote: Yeah you couldn't agree anymore because you are a loser and just want someone to give you false hopes like kids. FYI, your IU went very low in their list this match so probably you wouldn't have matched at any place. Nick Barbaro went there just because no other program offered him a chair position and he wanted to become a chair before he retires. If you are lying on him now, don't be that excited because he will retire before you graduate.

Just focus on thriving in India-No-Place and stop making it the best program in the world or compare it with other programs because your IU doesn't have any history in neurosurgery and won't have a future. Leave us in peace here and focus on your shit

http://www.neurosurgicalatlas.com/grand-...and-rounds

Here, watch a few videos from IU and learn how to be a neurosurgeon.  Seems like your program has left you with too much time on your hands. 

BTW, your story is as old as the world itself.  For a little self-reflection.....   https://www.quora.com/What-word-best-des...thers-down

This is either Berger mudslinging at Barbaro for leaving UCSF or a high-school kid who just read Gifted Hands and thinks that Hopkins is still the premier training program in the country.

I just pictured Ben Carson saying "IndiaNO PLACE and widening his eyes when he says"no place" and it made me chuckle quite a bit. Thanks for that.
IU will train you to be a very good neurosurgeon and Barbaro is a leader who is honest and fair.
(05-12-2017, 05:47 PM)Guest Wrote:

jesus fucking christ you people are name whores

the irony of you throwing a high schooler under the bus while putting berger on a pedestal is just amazing to me

I wasn't putting him on a pedestal, if anything I was making him out to be salty that his PD ditched the program.
So Indiana, better than Iowa? Memphis? Vandy? Not quite Cleveland Clinic? Where would Cinci fall on the spectrum from Pitt to Peoria?
Vandy very good mix of research/clinical. Cleveland clinic and Memphis likely highest volume. Cinci/Indiana in between.
Vandy and Cleveland Clinic >> Iowa and Memphis > Cincinnati > Indiana.

If anyone tells a different order, then he is either a highschooler or an Indiana resident
(05-15-2017, 12:32 AM)Guest Wrote: Vandy and Cleveland Clinic >> Iowa and Memphis > Cincinnati > Indiana.

If anyone tells a different order, then he is either a highschooler or an Indiana resident

I'm not even going to try to re-arrange this above list so as not to feed the troll. But just in case any who are reading this can't smell the troll, the above poster is most likely the same person endlessly blasting IU on this thread. The above list is baseless, take it from someone with both direct experience on Sub I at these places as well as conversation with many others who have either done subI or are current residents at all of these programs

This list, and unfortunately many others like it was not made for any educational benefit, but is made for the entertainment of the list maker... that or it is made by some person who has absolutely no direct knowledge about what they speak... or probably both
(05-15-2017, 10:16 PM)Guest Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 12:32 AM)Guest Wrote: Vandy and Cleveland Clinic >> Iowa and Memphis > Cincinnati > Indiana.

I'm not even going to try to re-arrange this above list so as not to feed the troll. But just in case any who are reading this can't smell the troll, the above poster is most likely the same person endlessly blasting IU on this thread. The above list is baseless, take it from someone with both direct experience on Sub I at these places as well as conversation with many others who have either done subI or are current residents at all of these programs

This list, and unfortunately many others like it was not made for any educational benefit, but is made for the entertainment of the list maker... that or it is made by some person who has absolutely no direct knowledge about what they speak... or probably both

Actually I am certain that you are the Indiana kid who tries to sell his program. I completely agree with the above list. Vanderbilt and CCF have tons of cases plus a good research infrastructure. Iowa and Memphis are very close to each other with high level of autonomy and operative exposure. Although Iowa has 2 years dedicated of research, they don't have infrastructure for this and they are more a clinical program for bread and butter cases. Cincinnati is solid in volume and faculty. They have a long history and despite the recent changes, they should continue to do well under Joe Cheng. Indiana started to make it to forums recently but they lack history and stability. You should understand that a new chair for 10 years won't make a big difference (Barbaro won't stay for 10 years). To build a name and have a stable program, you need an active chair as well as very cooperative faculty whose goal is to build a program on the long term. This requires at least 20 years of dedication. Simply said, I don't see this happening at IU. End of story

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)