Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barrow
but not better than those who even match at any program. arnie blows
(02-15-2018, 08:58 PM)Guest Wrote: but not better than those who even match at any program. arnie blows

There are absolutely better clinicians and surgeons who went unmatched last year.  Simply put, lab ability in no way translates to operative ability or patient management.
(02-14-2018, 08:22 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-14-2018, 08:06 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-14-2018, 05:43 PM)Guest Wrote: Most residents have around 260.  Step 1 scores are the #1 thing that gets you in the door here (and everywhere else obviously, just moreso here).

except the kid lawton brought with him from UCSF  I hear he hardly passed

Weird dude.  Barely passed, probably because not native English. Definitely didn't fit in with other applicants or residents.  I guess BNI can hold him away in the lab and keep earning the dividends on his anatomy pubs.

Arnau is the master and will school all of you when you see him doing surgery with eyes closed.  A number does not define a person and does not define the quality of a neurosurgeon.  You guys have been thinking in the way of the step I exam since you were born.
(06-28-2018, 06:04 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-14-2018, 08:22 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-14-2018, 08:06 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-14-2018, 05:43 PM)Guest Wrote: Most residents have around 260.  Step 1 scores are the #1 thing that gets you in the door here (and everywhere else obviously, just moreso here).

except the kid lawton brought with him from UCSF  I hear he hardly passed

Weird dude.  Barely passed, probably because not native English. Definitely didn't fit in with other applicants or residents.  I guess BNI can hold him away in the lab and keep earning the dividends on his anatomy pubs.

Arnau is the master and will school all of you when you see him doing surgery with eyes closed.  A number does not define a person and does not define the quality of a neurosurgeon.  You guys have been thinking in the way of the step I exam since you were born.

Is this even English?
Don’t matter Lawton going back to Cali
Uribe
Any update on the sub-I and case volume/autonomy since Lawton took over? Still very similar?
bumping, also interested to know the above
(06-28-2018, 08:38 PM)Guest Wrote: Don’t matter Lawton going back to Cali

Is this for real? Can anyone confirm?
(12-03-2018, 08:22 PM)Guest Wrote:
(06-28-2018, 08:38 PM)Guest Wrote: Don’t matter Lawton going back to Cali

Is this for real? Can anyone confirm?

negative! Mumaneni taking over UCSF. Thats the word on the trail.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)