Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiller/Broey programs
Vermont best of all
(05-21-2021, 08:54 PM)Guest Wrote: Places with awesome resident culture in addition to above were CWRU, Yale, UNC, Cornell, Allegheny

This looks like the start of a list of programs that enjoy talking about being neurosurgeons but don’t enjoy doing neurosurgery.

Lmao actually chuckled when I read this
It looks like the majority of posters here are pre-meds, MS1's, and autistic residents.
How ironic
The thing you have to understand is broey culture includes some "malignancy". There are jokes made at each other, including gender, racial, and/or sexual orientation jokes. Some people would call that malignant. Others would call that locker room talk and love it. To each their own.
Is it even possible to have “broey culture” in this specialty considering those that populate it…..i think not

relatively so, i guess, but not outright
(05-29-2021, 06:15 PM)Guest Wrote: Is it even possible to have “broey culture” in this specialty considering those that populate it…..i think not

relatively so, i guess, but not outright

It's definitely pretty relative when you look at people like ortho, maybe EM to a degree

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)