Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any tips dealing with GFs?
At 27 dating a 37 year old means nothing. But 18 at 28.... would hate to ask how long you’ve been in a relationship...

Wait. Just realized he said a couple years. We got a Matt Gaetz on our hands.
(04-17-2021, 02:26 AM)Guest Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 10:30 PM)Guest Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 09:53 PM)Guest Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 07:58 PM)Guest Wrote: Lol. I refuse to believe this is real. No way this guy both admitted to dating a 16 year old while he was in medical school and decided neurosurgeryhub.org was the best place to ask for advice.

lol.

(04-16-2021, 09:32 PM)Guest Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 07:58 PM)Guest Wrote: Lol. I refuse to believe this is real. No way this guy both admitted to dating a 16 year old while he was in medical school and decided neurosurgeryhub.org was the best place to ask for advice.

16 is age of consent in many states. Do you prefer to date females who slept with 100s of men?

wow you're assuming a lot about a lot ....

hopefully this dude isn't sub-specializing in pediatrics

Why are you so cruel to OP? What evil has this man done?

You will lie in the lowest circle of Hell for your cruelty. May God have mercy on your soul.

Stop being dramatic OP
(04-17-2021, 11:22 AM)Guest Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 09:53 PM)Guest Wrote:

lol.

(04-16-2021, 09:32 PM)Guest Wrote: 16 is age of consent in many states. Do you prefer to date females who slept with 100s of men?

You will lie in the lowest circle of Hell for your cruelty. May God have mercy on your soul.

Stop being dramatic OP

posts and replies like this are just embarrassing for the field
(04-17-2021, 11:29 AM)Guest Wrote:
(04-17-2021, 11:22 AM)Guest Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 09:53 PM)Guest Wrote: lol.

Stop being dramatic OP

posts and replies like this are just embarrassing for the field

Lol aight
Not sure why everyone is so fired up. Age gaps are common with surgeons, especially PP ones, the type of guys who are intense in work often are attracted to young women. 

We had someone like OP in my med school class. He was like 32, handsome, and had a 19 year old girlfriend who looked A LOT younger. Looked to be around 15-16. 

She came with him for match day and everyone thought it was his sister or relative at first, but when he introduced her as his significant other everyone was just looking at each other lol. 

He was a smart guy but I suspect he had autism or something. I would guess OP is the same way. 

I would say to the OP: Everyone is going to die and you might as well enjoy your way their. An average looking 18 year old is 100x better than an experienced 28 year old model. I also dated younger and don't regret it.
...this is absolutely insane.
(04-17-2021, 09:35 PM)Harvard / Yale Neurosurgeon Wrote: Not sure why everyone is so fired up. Age gaps are common with surgeons, especially PP ones, the type of guys who are intense in work often are attracted to young women. 

We had someone like OP in my med school class. He was like 32, handsome, and had a 19 year old girlfriend who looked A LOT younger. Looked to be around 15-16. 

She came with him for match day and everyone thought it was his sister or relative at first, but when he introduced her as his significant other everyone was just looking at each other lol. 

He was a smart guy but I suspect he had autism or something. I would guess OP is the same way. 

I would say to the OP: Everyone is going to die and you might as well enjoy your way their. An average looking 18 year old is 100x better than an experienced 28 year old model. I also dated younger and don't regret it.

If this user agrees with you, you might wanna rethink your life. Literally some of the most consistently bad takes on this website and that's saying something
(04-17-2021, 09:35 PM)Harvard / Yale Neurosurgeon Wrote: Not sure why everyone is so fired up. Age gaps are common with surgeons, especially PP ones, the type of guys who are intense in work often are attracted to young women. 

You’re gross.
Thank you everyone who posted non-judgmental and useful advice. 

Yes, we are very much in love and I do hope it lasts. I met her at a high school outreach we had at my medical school. I gave out my cell phone number to the students and we started to text back and forth everyday. Considering that she supported me through my most difficult rotations--which consume more hours per week than is allowed in residency--I am confident that she knows how residency is like. 

I should also note that it was she who texted me first and initiated dates. 

It was her who pushed me to pursue surgery and neurosurgery in particular. I was thinking more along the lines of radiology or dermatology or ophthalmology--largely due to my age. However, she made me pursue my dreams, and for that I am forever grateful to my GF and will always keep her in my heart, no matter what happens.
(04-18-2021, 01:48 AM)OP Here Wrote: Thank you everyone who posted non-judgmental and useful advice. 

Yes, we are very much in love and I do hope it lasts. I met her at a high school outreach we had at my medical school. I gave out my cell phone number to the students and we started to text back and forth everyday. Considering that she supported me through my most difficult rotations--which consume more hours per week than is allowed in residency--I am confident that she knows how residency is like. 

I should also note that it was she who texted me first and initiated dates. 

It was her who pushed me to pursue surgery and neurosurgery in particular. I was thinking more along the lines of radiology or dermatology or ophthalmology--largely due to my age. However, she made me pursue my dreams, and for that I am forever grateful to my GF and will always keep her in my heart, no matter what happens.

aww that is sweet