Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vascular Experience
Hi All,

Which programs have the best vascular experience? Especially open/skull-base caseload or enfolded fellowships.
Mayo barrow mgh hopkins pitt uscf miami your mom
Klopfenstein at Peoria has a very busy open vascular and skull base practice
(07-11-2021, 04:13 PM)Guest Wrote: Klopfenstein at Peoria has a very busy open vascular and skull base practice

ive read some bad things about him, like to do spine for pain even when questionable need, is that true? anyone know?
As a fellow neurosurgeon who knows Jeff Klopfenstein, I can definitively say that the answer to the above question is no. The man is the finest, most skilled neurosurgeon I've ever seen, and ALWAYS puts his patients first. He is a very good, very moral man, and a gifted teacher.
(07-12-2021, 04:29 PM)Guest Wrote: As a fellow neurosurgeon who knows Jeff Klopfenstein, I can definitively say that the answer to the above question is no.  The man is  the finest, most skilled neurosurgeon I've ever seen, and ALWAYS puts his patients first.  He is a very good, very moral man, and a gifted teacher.

Cheers Jeff
(07-12-2021, 08:48 PM)Guest Wrote:
(07-12-2021, 04:29 PM)Guest Wrote: As a fellow neurosurgeon who knows Jeff Klopfenstein, I can definitively say that the answer to the above question is no.  The man is  the finest, most skilled neurosurgeon I've ever seen, and ALWAYS puts his patients first.  He is a very good, very moral man, and a gifted teacher.

Cheers Jeff

Damn bro you got the whole squad laughing ?

nice try, Jeff.
The questions posted on these threads seem to rarely actually be answered.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)