Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 programs undisputed
(09-10-2021, 04:16 PM)in love with a teen lolita Wrote: what do u buggers think of Mayo arazona? went to the open house the other day and it sounds top notch

lol
It’s actually very hard to become bottom 10 program. The program has to suck really really bad. Once a program has been designated a bottom program it seems that the program will have a hard time moving out of the bottom. The bottom program list today is the same as it was 10+ years ago. A

Mayo Arizona would automatically be a solid mid tier program.
(09-10-2021, 05:21 PM)Guest Wrote: It’s actually very hard to become bottom 10 program. The program has to suck really really bad. Once a  program has been designated a bottom program it seems that the program will have a hard time moving out of the bottom. The bottom program list today is the same as it was 10+ years ago. A

Mayo Arizona would automatically be a solid mid tier program.

mayo az sounds like a good program i would love to attend.
It’s better than the bottom shit show-cased in this thread.
(09-10-2021, 07:35 PM)Guest Wrote: It’s better than the bottom shit show-cased in this thread.

mayo az sounds top notch. why are they taking foreigners however? one was a jew from israel and the other an indian from india.
Any of you Fuckers would be lucky to train there.
(09-10-2021, 07:57 PM)Guest Wrote: Any of you Fuckers would be lucky to train there.

i hope to train their. it would be such a great place and you have so many app's do to scut work. they also have great research opportunities and you can do an away research year as i understand.

i hope to make my teen lolita pregnant and maybe i can have a family as a resident ay mayo az.
(09-10-2021, 08:47 PM)in love with a teen lolita Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 07:57 PM)Guest Wrote: Any of you Fuckers would be lucky to train there.

i hope to train their. it would be such a great place and you have so many app's do to scut work. they also have great research opportunities and you can do an away research year as i understand.

i hope to make my teen lolita pregnant and maybe i can have a family as a resident ay mayo az.
You are are beneath human. Shut your mouth and go away you little Taliban man.
i went to the mayo az open house yesterday on zoom and it was so great. it seemed like a wonderful program and residents get so much support from attendings. i love how you get mentored autonomy to make sure you don't harm the patient but also get the proper training. love the research opportunites too. Love the supportive staff, PAs who do the call. the two residents only had good things to say about the PD. seems like a program that got the best culture from rochester but adapted it to a different environment. seems like they want to train you not fuck you up. 

would love to have a family in rochester with my teen loli waifu. they have a great OB department that my loli waufu lolita can deliver in and great health benefits overall, great peds department for my offspring.
I also looked at some of the research projects and they all seem top-notch. Several clinical trials in collaboration with Rochester and Fl locations, in addition to other top neurosurgery centers (like USCF and Barrow and MGH). Seems mostly clinical research but I believe they are working to beef up basic science research which is great. World-class ORs too, and both residents said they get to cut in the first year. Good staff means you don't get fucked in call, and off days are off. I also gather that they like to support families, which would be good for me as I want to start one. Sounds top-notch to me.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)