Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any insight on how to get into Mayo FL or AZ?
It means they like everyone else are looking for someone with people skills. Something you clearly don’t have. Beat it.
FMG here. How do I best get into neurosurgery in USA. I went to top USA undergrad, Europe for med school, now coming back to USA for family. I don't really have many connections here.

I ask in this thread because would trying to get a PhD in neurosurgery research at Mayo help?
(09-11-2021, 11:19 PM)Guest Wrote: FMG here.  How do I best get into neurosurgery in USA.  I went to top USA undergrad, Europe for med school, now coming back to USA for family.  I don't really have many connections here.

I ask in this thread because would trying to get a PhD in neurosurgery research at Mayo help?

sounds like you fucked yourself up by leaving usa for med school. getting into a shit family medicine residency would be hard for you, work on that instead of trying to get into Mayo neurosurgery
I want to do what I love. I don’t love family medicine.
if i may ask, why did you attend a foreign medical school? how long since graduation and what did you do in those years? have you done match?
Marriage. Wife wanted to be in Europe. 1year since grad now. I took my licensing exams and moved to US to now look for positions. I emailed neurosurgery programs but there were no open spots.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)