Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
missouri
bump!
(09-14-2021, 08:13 AM)Guest Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 08:08 AM)Guest Wrote: Missouri is bottom of the bottom. Hard to believe they are still in business. Praying on the poor.

Praying….

Consider the source

Pray tell, how do they prey on poor patients?
The patients treated there have no other choice. Likely admitted through the ER.
Confirmed Uribe is new spine chair at Missouri
(09-16-2021, 08:38 AM)Guest Wrote: Confirmed Uribe is new spine chair at Missouri

Bullshit, to go from the top to the bottom? Troll.
(09-15-2021, 08:19 PM)Guest Wrote: The patients treated there have no other choice. Likely admitted through the ER.

most university hospitals like that. are the residents here especially retarded/reckless or something?
Missouri is a fine program. Theres nothing wrong with the residents there. It's a small program, so the opportunities for research and learning from multiple attendings within each specialty are limited. But you will know how to operate and manage patients by the time you graduate.

I don't understand the point of threads like this and the Louisville one. Does it make you guys feel important when you tear down smaller programs?
I heard they decapitated 2 patients last week. It was on the consent form.
(09-17-2021, 04:06 AM)Guest Wrote: Missouri is a fine program.  Theres nothing wrong with the residents there. It's a small program, so the opportunities for research and learning from multiple attendings within each specialty are limited. But you will know how to operate and manage patients by the time you graduate.

I don't understand the point of threads like this and the Louisville one. Does it make you guys feel important when you tear down smaller programs?

Of course it’s a fine program. Threads like this exist only because Med students on this site have an odd view of their own importance-basically, they think their important, and haven’t figured out yet they don’t matter, literally to any one. They seem to think that all these programs desperately want them to match at their institutions and fight over them. The truth is they don’t matter, no one in neurosurgery knows or cares who they are, and if they don’t match at our program we won’t even notice, because someone else will. These Med students won’t even realize how irrelevant they are until they are finally interns and start sitting in on rank meetings, and then realize that they don’t remember a single applicant from the cycle, even when the photo is shown to them.
i thought it was disgruntled residents who made these threads?

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)