Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interviews 2021-22
(10-02-2021, 09:49 PM)Guest Wrote: Definitely trolls

It’s real but only for people who did sub-i’s (myself and some other sub-i’s can confirm that some invites were sent), so no need to worry if you didn’t do a sub-i, they probably just haven’t gotten to those apps yet.
(10-02-2021, 04:49 PM)Guest Wrote: Guys think programs send out more interviews on later fridays? Honestly I’m at 8 interviews and feeling alright and was going to withdraw from a few places but I did my subI at barrow and if they aren’t gonna interview me I’m super paranoid I have a red flag or something bad in my letter from them in which case I feel like I need to stack up as many interviews as I can to compensate cause I obviously want to match. Anyone ever not been interviewed by where they did their subI? Feels bad lol…thought I got along with everyone and did alright

With 8 interviews already, I highly doubt there are any significant red flags on your application (including your letter from Barrow). Can’t comment on why you haven’t gotten an interview at barrow (yet, it’s possible you get one on subsequent waves), but I think you should feel proud of how many offers you’ve already gotten and confident that you’re a strong applicant. Keep your head up - no one can predict how this process will unfold. I’m sure in a year you’ll be happy wherever you end up

(10-03-2021, 12:00 AM)Guest Wrote:
(10-02-2021, 09:49 PM)Guest Wrote: Definitely trolls

It’s real but only for people who did sub-i’s (myself and some other sub-i’s can confirm that some invites were sent), so no need to worry if you didn’t do a sub-i, they probably just haven’t gotten to those apps yet.

Agree x2. My guess is they got to a handful of their subis first and will move from there
jesus, y’all are such trolls, grow up
MGH interviews are out?
(10-02-2021, 08:18 PM)Guest Wrote: Should I be worried if I got 0 interviews

Also 0 here. Don't let these trolls get to you. Most programs are just starting to go over applications this weekend.
I received a barrow interview on Friday and was not a sub I there. Not really sure what there system is
i believe only top candidates get the early dates?

The rest get later. similar to med school interviews?
Barrow Mayo Pitt

Dartmouth and brown
(10-02-2021, 04:49 PM)Guest Wrote: Guys think programs send out more interviews on later fridays? Honestly I’m at 8 interviews and feeling alright and was going to withdraw from a few places but I did my subI at barrow and if they aren’t gonna interview me I’m super paranoid I have a red flag or something bad in my letter from them in which case I feel like I need to stack up as many interviews as I can to compensate cause I obviously want to match. Anyone ever not been interviewed by where they did their subI? Feels bad lol…thought I got along with everyone and did alright

I’m in the same boat man.. crossing my fingers for this Friday
Anyone else with fewer than 5 interviews starting to worry?

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)