Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNS 2021 Town Hall
I just want to say thanks to all the med students I met over at the town hall. Everyone was so nice! and so grounded! Excited for you all, best of luck!
Bump…
a bunch of gunners taking notes lol
A stupid waste of time like every other such meeting, only useful for “demonstrating” your interest. Notes all all thrown out in the end, all for show.

Op is a total fool
(Not OP) I was there, I took notes, and I actually kept and will be using all of my notes Smile Like most networking events, it's only as helpful as you make it - who's the fool?
Abstract, oral presentations, and conferences are a waste of time. The real assassins are writing manuscripts in the middle of the night not worrying about participation trophies. What really rustles my jimmies are med students counting their "abstracts" as publications when you and I both know that even a labrador retriever could have their work accepted to a conference. I've seen this among residents too who only submit their work to conferences and then send an email out how about excited they are that their work was accepted to X conference. Then, 6 months later, I still haven't heard another word about the manuscript. smh.

Let this be a lesson to all you med students (and sadly, residents). Disregards abstracts, acquire real publications.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)