Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jefferson
Any comments on malignancy still in the program? Someone mentioned they fired a PGY 5, doesn't seem right..
(07-24-2019, 08:52 AM)Guest Wrote: Any comments on malignancy still in the program? Someone mentioned they fired a PGY 5, doesn't seem right..

Probably for good reason. Wouldn't read into it too much unless there is a high rate of senior resident attrition which doesn't seem to be the case looking at their alumni by graduation year.
Yup sounds about right
I rotated there last year and it's not a malignant place. Everyone is scared of their chairman, but he doesn't operate anymore and isn't around much. The tumor and vascular attendings are all really nice, spine not so much. The residents are all really nice and seem to genuinely like working with each other. Geoff, Goldie and Christian went out of their way to make students feel involved and taught a ton. Overall, pretty good sub I rotation, I had a good time

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)