Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enfolded fellowships
(02-07-2022, 11:46 AM)Guest Wrote: can u learn 7 figures right after residency?

yes. however this is usually not the case in major metro areas. you would be in more rural areas. some neurosurgeons do make 7 figures in major metro areas but this is after they have built up the practice, got the necessary referrals...high 6 figures is a definite possibility right after residency but 7 is a stretch. at the end of the day, you will make more than enough as a neurosurgeon, i would encourage you to see actually who your partners are because this will make or break your career.
(02-07-2022, 11:49 AM)Guest Wrote:

yes. however this is usually not the case in major metro areas. you would be in more rural areas. some neurosurgeons do make 7 figures in major metro areas but this is after they have built up the practice, got the necessary referrals...high 6 figures is a definite possibility right after residency but 7 is a stretch. at the end of the day, you will make more than enough as a neurosurgeon, i would encourage you to see actually who your partners are because this will make or break your career.

I think "major metro" also means different things to different people. Some consider Nashville to be a major metro, while others don't think anything outside of Manhattan is one.
(02-07-2022, 09:58 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-07-2022, 11:49 AM)Guest Wrote:

I think "major metro" also means different things to different people. Some consider Nashville to be a major metro, while others don't think anything outside of Manhattan is one.

this is true.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)