Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how long hear back sub-Is
Has anyone heard back from anyone? This is agonizing
I heard back from Cornell (L) and Duke (W)
Still haven’t heard back from anyone
Has anyone else heard back yet?
Heard back from vandy, UNC, cedars sinai, UMICH, UKentucky, UTH, Barrow, Dartmouth

I didnt know how hard it was to get spots so I applied broadly. Don't do that or you might burn bridges when you have to reject certain schools. Had to withdraw the rest of my apps

(04-14-2022, 06:51 PM)Guest Wrote: I heard back from Cornell (L) and Duke (W)

What does the L and W mean?
(04-18-2022, 11:59 AM)Guest Wrote: Heard back from vandy, UNC, cedars sinai, UMICH, UKentucky, UTH, Barrow, Dartmouth

I didnt know how hard it was to get spots so I applied broadly. Don't do that or you might burn bridges when you have to reject certain schools. Had to withdraw the rest of my apps

(04-14-2022, 06:51 PM)Guest Wrote: I heard back from Cornell (L) and Duke (W)

What does the L and W mean?

When did BNI get back to you? When did you apply?
anyone heard from UVA or Carolinas?
I'm not OP but I applied to BNI the day the app opened and I haven't heard back.
Would it be wise to start applying to backups if we haven’t heard back from any aways at this point?
I've confirmed at three locations, denied another due to scheduling conflicts, and then withdrew the rest of my apps. I would say there is definitely movement going on.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)