Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how long hear back sub-Is
(04-20-2022, 06:35 PM)Guest Wrote: I've confirmed at three locations, denied another due to scheduling conflicts, and then withdrew the rest of my apps. I would say there is definitely movement going on.

And those locations are?
(04-20-2022, 07:14 PM)Guest Wrote:
(04-20-2022, 06:35 PM)Guest Wrote: I've confirmed at three locations, denied another due to scheduling conflicts, and then withdrew the rest of my apps. I would say there is definitely movement going on.

And those locations are?

Vandy, BNI, UCSD
Anyone heard from NW?
Has anyone had a rejection from BNI yet?
(04-21-2022, 05:06 PM)Guest Wrote: Has anyone had a rejection from BNI yet?

Seems like just acceptances. I got confirmed on Friday
Be warned; barrow accepts everyone and will have 40 SubIs in a given season and interviews only half and matches many people who didn’t do a subI there. Awesome place, but you really aren’t helping yourself by doing a subI there.
Could be wrong but thought they matched 4 people who did sub Is there this year
I got rejected from BNI, they're definitely reaching out to everything now lol.
(04-25-2022, 01:55 PM)Guest Wrote: I got rejected from BNI, they're definitely reaching out to everything now lol.

Rejected as in did not match, or did not get a sub-I? If the sub-I, do you have any idea why? It appears to be quite unusual. Thank you
(04-08-2022, 02:41 PM)Guest Wrote: Anyone here back from UW or emory?

Yes, heard from UW informally. Something wrong with system for VSLO offers apparently. They will send them out when they can on VLSO.

(04-14-2022, 05:39 PM)Guest Wrote: Has anyone heard back from anyone? This is agonizing

Heard back from UW, Columbia, Hopkins, MGH, and Duke

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)