Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neurosurgery??
Should I do neurosurgery?? Im a rising 4th year and will be applying this coming cycle, but still undecisive... really want to do neurosurgery but not sold on its lifestyle which is notoriously known to be notorious....
No....
(04-27-2022, 10:04 AM)Guest Wrote: No....

+1
Yes, you can enroll in a less demanding neurosurgery residency program. Don't give up on your dreams.
Enroll. Lol. Like you can just sign up. Sure sign me up for the less demanding neurosurgery residency.
(04-27-2022, 07:37 PM)Guest Wrote: Enroll. Lol. Like you can just sign up. Sure sign me up for the less demanding neurosurgery residency.

Got any recs for a good residency I can enroll my kid in for Tuesday and Thursday afternoons after school? Just looking for something to keep ‘em busy.
With very few exceptions, the more chill a residency is, the more competitive it is. So would definitely have the worst case in mind
(04-27-2022, 09:16 PM)Guest Wrote:
(04-27-2022, 07:37 PM)Guest Wrote: Enroll. Lol. Like you can just sign up. Sure sign me up for the less demanding neurosurgery residency.

Got any recs for a good residency I can enroll my kid in for Tuesday and Thursday afternoons after school? Just looking for something to keep ‘em busy.

From what I hear, MGH has good attending oversight, so that might be a good option for the younger ones.
(04-27-2022, 10:26 PM)Guest Wrote:
(04-27-2022, 09:16 PM)Guest Wrote:

From what I hear, MGH has good attending oversight, so that might be a good option for the younger ones.

"Good attending oversight" aka, watch the attending do the whole case for 7 years

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)