Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very late CS
Due to family emergency, I had to move my step 2 CS from December to January. I didn't think anything of it but now realize my score won't come out until March 2nd. Has anyone else in the past taken a step 2 CS that late in the year they want to match?
I took my CS in late January and didn't get my results until just before match, I still matched, it doesn't matter. Just don't fail if you take it that late bc then you might run into problems with your school, not to mention you don't want to pay for that shit twice
Do all programs require a passing CS to rank? Where do I dind this info? When is ranking due by programs.
(09-09-2017, 07:59 PM)Guest Wrote: Do all programs require a passing CS to rank? Where do I dind this info? When is ranking due by programs.

So I was the original poster and I ended up matching. No one asked for my CS score prior to ranking and I found out I passed right before Match day.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)