Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Role of 26: How to guarantee a match
(12-05-2022, 02:43 PM)Guest Wrote: Some really terrible advice in this thread. When I went through the interview process, the Chair's didn't really care much for the research or step scores. In fact, some of the most distinguished chair's like Bobby C., Mitch, and Spetzdog focused on how many tendies I had crushed in college and medical school. If I wouldn't have been a third generation fratking I don't think I would've matched. So while some medical students above will talk about their academic accolades hoping that will get them a spot in residency, in my own personal experience, it was a trophy case of dimes that got me through. Just my experience I guess?

So basically you're a privileged white boy? Sorry man. Some of us are the children of immigrants who have to rely on true merit to get where we want to be in life. I'm glad, however, that you got shitfaced in undergrad. If I end up with a brain tumor and end up with you as my nsg, I'm toast.

I guess it does make sense as Barrow is a predominantly white institution. Kind of sus as Asians are academically superior to Whites. How a program can be entirely white is beyond me. Thankfully guys like Eddie Chang are changing the game and kicking the whites out of the business. Once I become a program director, I will only pick from non-whites.
I can't decide whether this forum is hilarious or just a massive embarrassment to our field.
Is that you, Myron Rolle?

Problem with USA is that people are awarded for having sex, having friends and partying. So if you are from the Asian culture that values academics, you are at a severe disadvantage
Luke, I am your father. Shut up.
Someone here is CLEARLY very insecure over the quantity of sex that they’re having. You’re matching to a residency, not joining a monastery, right?
Nah brah that isn’t fair to type cast Asian people that way. I know plenty of Asian frat stars that were crushing it both in the classroom and bedroom. Bet your boy Eddie Chang was a legend in his day.
Han Jo!!!
(12-07-2022, 12:32 AM)Guest Wrote: Han Jo!!!

Man got cucked and that white model only married him for his money once he became a spine surgeon.
The guy is a phenomenal surgeon and actually a pretty good teacher. 99% of people here can only wish they could do cases like him. That is a private problem and those posts should be moderated.
Okay Big Brother. No one was saying he wasn't a great surgeon.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)