Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rising young faculty
What happened to Uncle Harvey admin Kenny Liu? Doesn't seem to be at UVA anymore.
(11-21-2017, 02:49 PM)Guest Wrote: What happened to Uncle Harvey admin Kenny Liu? Doesn't seem to be at UVA anymore.

Penn State: https://www.facebook.com/kenneth.c.liu.m...09061055:0
Yes Penn State
I hear UCSF has some new younger spine guys who are killing it with both research and good cases
Is Larry Lo of Hopkins a big name in spine?
Seems like he was at Columbia for a year or less before getting recruited back to Hopkins.
(11-23-2017, 10:45 AM)Guest Wrote: Is Larry Lo of Hopkins a big name in spine?
Seems like he was at Columbia for a year or less before getting recruited back to Hopkins.

No
(11-13-2017, 01:40 AM)Guest Wrote:
(11-12-2017, 11:46 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-03-2017, 07:11 PM)Guest Wrote: who are the rising young spine stars?

Hoh, Okonkwo, Dahl, Uribe, Sciuba

Victor Chang
Lau

is Chang from michigan/Henry ford?
who is Lau? tsz Lau? darryl lau?
okonkwo is not a rising star, he is a star, he does close to 20 cases a week...
(12-03-2017, 10:18 PM)Guest Wrote: okonkwo is not a rising star, he is a star, he does close to 20 cases a week...

Not to dwell on semantics but he is a full professor, I don't know why he was mentioned as a "rising" star either.

When I think of rising stars, I'm thinking of men and women who are assistant or associate professors, maybe 5-6 years post-residency.
Most of names mentioned in this thread are jokes and straight piece of shit. Kids and clueless applicants/residents should get their shit together and focus instead of posting bullshit here and there.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)