Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AHN Sub I Prep Course
Hey everyone! Just a reminder that we're holding the AHN Sub I Prep Course on May 27 and 28. 

We started this last year as the first ever Sub I prep Course open to all medical students. It is targeted for third years preparing to enter the intense sub-I rotations. We got a lot of positive feedback from the almost 100 attendees we had last year. We made some changes that we think will make this year even better.

The course will be two days long (Saturday and Sunday), from 8-noon both days, all through Zoom. This is about learning the actual things that will help you succeed in your sub-I's, the things no one really tells you. This is resident run completely and so everything will be unfiltered. Use the link below to sign up if you haven't and you are interested. Looking forward to seeing you all there! 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdFrgNNolnEqAiWBXtja1WdP3QZdLPis6Chgq_Fgf61wb7Rhg/viewform

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)