Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Gentlemen's" Programs
Why are you turning one person’s comment into a “SJW complaint”? Conversation is good and healthy. You don’t need to attack everything you disagree with and label it a “SJW complaint”. Maybe you’ll realize this when you’re in the “real world” and realize that your patients who are facing detrimental neurological disorders deserve better from their providers. And so do the female applicants to NSG.
(12-15-2017, 05:41 PM)Guest Wrote: Why are you turning one person’s comment into a “SJW complaint”? Conversation is good and healthy. You don’t need to attack everything you disagree with and label it a “SJW complaint”. Maybe you’ll realize this when you’re in the “real world” and realize that your patients who are facing detrimental neurological disorders deserve better from their providers. And so do the female applicants to NSG.

Are you serious? Why should we call something "Gentlemen's" because it's not "gender inclusive" isn't SJW for you? Does the word "chairman" get your panties in a bunch too? Also get the fuck off your high horse and realize that none of this has any relevance to competent patient care and operative skill. "Deserve better from their providers" my ass. You sound like a holier than though hospitalist prick who lectures to med students.
(12-15-2017, 05:26 PM)Guest Wrote:
(12-15-2017, 04:01 PM)guest12345 Wrote:
(12-15-2017, 12:19 PM)I️ Guest Wrote: Does anyone else find the term "gentlemen's program" a little strange?

Why not just use the term academic? "Gentlemen's program" comes off as archaic and gender exclusive to most people I talk to outside the field.

No one wants to work with a SJW, get outa here

No one wants to work with a sexist. No one wants their brain to be operated on by a misogynist.

This is patently false.  On the other hand, no resident or attending wants to deal with your entitled self righteous attitude.  If you are fortunate enough to match, you undoubtedly will be fired.  I won't hold it over you by saying "I told you so," rather pity your ignorance and idealism.
Y'all who are bitching about sjw this or that are probably the same ones crying about the fact that a "girl" of color was the most coveted resident pick last year too.

Get over yourselves and stay in Alabama where you belong. Oh wait even they don't want you anymore so you have to climb on anonymous boards and bully med students and junior residents with your old white man "back in my day" tired ass stories. Go away and enjoy the last two or three operative years you farts have left
(12-15-2017, 06:34 PM)Guest Wrote: Y'all who are bitching about sjw this or that are probably the same ones crying about the fact that a "girl" of color was the most coveted resident pick last year too.

Get over yourselves and stay in Alabama where you belong. Oh wait even they don't want you anymore so you have to climb on anonymous boards and bully med students and junior residents with your old white man "back in my day" tired ass stories. Go away and enjoy the last two or three operative years you farts have left

Keep lying to yourself, it only makes your shattered dreams that much more satisfying to watch when you fall flat on your face.
(12-15-2017, 06:34 PM)Guest Wrote: Y'all who are bitching about sjw this or that are probably the same ones crying about the fact that a "girl" of color was the most coveted resident pick last year too.

Senior resident at a top east coast program but nice try bud. I have nothing against her, she was a great candidate but you can't call any one person "the most coveted pick" especially when we had people applying with like 15 first author basic science papers and 260+/AOA. You sound like a little bitch. Sorry you hate all the old white people, especially those who probably let you into their program with a 210.
All I know is if I get stuck having to work with some self-entitled, pretentious, privileged SJW twat, it’s gonna be a longggg 7 years. No programs want SJW’s because they report on other residents for stupid shit and cause problems for the program.

I’m GuestY'all who are bitching about sjw this or that are probably the same ones crying about the fact that a "girl" of color was the most coveted resident pick last year too.

Lmao, try Ivy League trained and also in NE. Stereotype much? I’m offended.
(12-15-2017, 05:52 PM)Guest Wrote:
(12-15-2017, 05:41 PM)Guest Wrote: Why are you turning one person’s comment into a “SJW complaint”? Conversation is good and healthy. You don’t need to attack everything you disagree with and label it a “SJW complaint”. Maybe you’ll realize this when you’re in the “real world” and realize that your patients who are facing detrimental neurological disorders deserve better from their providers. And so do the female applicants to NSG.

Are you serious? Why should we call something "Gentlemen's" because it's not "gender inclusive" isn't SJW for you? Does the word "chairman" get your panties in a bunch too? Also get the fuck off your high horse and realize that none of this has any relevance to competent patient care and operative skill. "Deserve better from their providers" my ass. You sound like a holier than though hospitalist prick who lectures to med students.

Hey it looks like your Ivy League training didn’t teach you how to spell - it’s holier than THOU (not holier than “though”) - but please, lecture us more on how smart you are. We really wanted to know about your AOA and 260 step score
(12-16-2017, 12:24 AM)Guest Wrote:

Hey it looks like your Ivy League training didn’t teach you how to spell - it’s holier than THOU (not holier than “though”) - but please, lecture us more on how smart you are. We really wanted to know about your AOA and 260 step score

I'm not the Ivy league guy but I did break 260 and got AOA from a top 20 so joke's on you hahaha. You know these kids are desperate when all they have to comment on is spelling errors. Go suck a dick. Or something gender neutral. Whatever floats your boat nowadays.
(12-16-2017, 12:50 AM)Guest Wrote:
(12-16-2017, 12:24 AM)Guest Wrote:

I'm not the Ivy league guy but I did break 260 and got AOA from a top 20 so joke's on you hahaha. You know these kids are desperate when all they have to comment on is spelling errors. Go suck a dick. Or something gender neutral. Whatever floats your boat nowadays.

You know you're a very bitter old white man when you have to resort to the internet to vent about your poor hurt little feelings because no one cares what you have to say in real life anymore. Aw poor baby, does no one care about your lame old man jokes? Awww you sad you can't be your lame racist self anymore without being fired? Hahahaha.

Poor thing, my mistake, you probably don't have any operative years left which is why you're here crying. Did the chair put your blind ass on the bench? You need to cry about all the youngins bc you know your times over? 

Move along old man. Back in your day you needed a 22 to get into med school so I doubt you could have broken a 200 much less a 260.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)