Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.56 Average
What makes a chairman
(01-07-2018, 12:06 AM)Guest Wrote:
(01-06-2018, 10:34 PM)Guest Wrote: I want to work with Manish Aghi...these two have put out 9 articles in the last year alone...

Yes! Would be a pleasure to work with Manish. I tried emailing twice, however, got no response.

maybe its cuz u call him manish?
(01-06-2018, 09:58 PM)Guest Wrote:
(01-06-2018, 10:26 AM)Bypass Wrote: Interesting descriptive study in JNS: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29303441

its mitch berger's research group and so it has to be an interesting study. Granted, it doesn't add anything to the clinical breadth of neurosurgery, it does tell us about the trends in the field.

mental masturbation
These types of studies are garbage. Purely tabloid journalism neurosurgery. Whatever happened to real science and medicine?
(01-07-2018, 03:45 PM)Guest Wrote: These types of studies are garbage.  Purely tabloid journalism neurosurgery.  Whatever happened to real science and medicine?

sheer jealously
(01-07-2018, 03:45 PM)Guest Wrote: These types of studies are garbage.  Purely tabloid journalism neurosurgery.  Whatever happened to real science and medicine?

https://www.thestar.com/sports/football/...rthur.html

#realscience #medicine
(01-07-2018, 05:34 PM)Guest Wrote:

sheer jealously

Agreed.  Incidentally, if you could fill out my survey on jealousy in neurosurgery residents of peers bullshit publications.  I hope to enroll 50 respondents to have a sufficient representative sample of the 600+ residents out there.  It's a follow up to my study on mandated ACGME nap time and burnout training.  You guys scoff, but this is the hard hitting academic neurosurgery research we need.
it's just sickening how much hate there is in neurosurgery. OP was trying to highlight an interesting study. Please keep your stupid opinions to yourself and if you really want to rant, don't hide behind the mask of anonymity. come out and say it right
(01-08-2018, 05:49 AM)Guest Wrote: it's just sickening how much hate there is in neurosurgery. OP was trying to highlight an interesting study. Please keep your stupid opinions to yourself and if you really want to rant, don't hide behind the mask of anonymity. come out and say it right

Laughing at the irony here.  Keep your own stupidity to yourself, or make an account to post. 

Med students these days. Such sheltered little snowflakes with fragile egos.
(01-08-2018, 05:56 PM)Guest Wrote:
(01-08-2018, 05:49 AM)Guest Wrote: it's just sickening how much hate there is in neurosurgery. OP was trying to highlight an interesting study. Please keep your stupid opinions to yourself and if you really want to rant, don't hide behind the mask of anonymity. come out and say it right

Laughing at the irony here.  Keep your own stupidity to yourself, or make an account to post. 

Med students these days. Such sheltered little snowflakes with fragile egos.

stuff
(01-07-2018, 02:38 AM)Guest Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 12:06 AM)Guest Wrote:
(01-06-2018, 10:34 PM)Guest Wrote: I want to work with Manish Aghi...these two have put out 9 articles in the last year alone...

Yes! Would be a pleasure to work with Manish. I tried emailing twice, however, got no response.

maybe its cuz u call him manish?

speaking of entitled...

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)