Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rutgers Chair
delashaw.  see also thread: "bottom of barrel"
(02-26-2018, 12:34 AM)Guest Wrote: delashaw.  see also thread: "bottom of barrel"

Yawn....    It is not Delashaw.  It will be Nanda.  Please stop posting out of your ass.   You are duping the medical students reading your BS.
(03-13-2018, 02:36 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-26-2018, 12:34 AM)Guest Wrote: delashaw.  see also thread: "bottom of barrel"

Yawn....    It is not Delashaw.  It will be Nanda.  Please stop posting out of your ass.   You are duping the medical students reading your BS.

They both got fired from their programs.  What's the issue?
Anil Nanda will be going to Rutgers. He has been fired from LSU for a list of very serious issues. I am not sure why Rutgers hired him. His firing was not political as he claims but directly related to a number of significant issues at LSU.
(03-14-2018, 01:07 PM)Guest Wrote: Anil Nanda will be going to Rutgers. He has been fired from LSU for a list of very serious issues.  I am not sure why Rutgers hired him.  His firing was not political as he claims but directly related to a number of significant issues at LSU.

Thanks Shreveport insider, what issues?
(03-14-2018, 01:33 PM)Guest Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 01:07 PM)Guest Wrote: Anil Nanda will be going to Rutgers. He has been fired from LSU for a list of very serious issues.  I am not sure why Rutgers hired him.  His firing was not political as he claims but directly related to a number of significant issues at LSU.

Thanks Shreveport insider, what issues?

Hmm...   let's look at the similarities:  both lost their Chair position.

Now lets look at the differences:  Delashaw lost his faculty status at Swedish.  He lost his medical license.  He has ongoing lawsuit with his hospital claiming conspiracy
Nanda is full professor at LSU-Shreveport.  No loss of license.  No lawsuit.  He had petition filled out by more than 10,000 people at his institution and town pleading with LSU to reinstate him as Chair.

Please inform us all of this 'list of very serious issues.'  I would love to know this news.
The Dean made a grab for the Neurosurgery surplus at Shreveport. Nanda said no.
Rutgers is lucky to get him.
Good god the shear level of stupidity and gossip is dumbfounding. I worry for the future of our specialty if it be comprised of these gossip-mongers. The Chair is Nanda. He is outstanding and respected by the entire neurosurgical community. The petition was not only signed by faculty and staff in the shreveport area but also the Southern Neurosurgical society wrote a strong letter of support.

He is a leader in the ABNS, the Academy, and Senior society. Shreveport blew it due to a money hungry dean with the support of a traitorous faculty member. Rutgers is very lucky to have him and he will be very successful given the support they are providing with his chairmanship.

It is really sad that the uninformed feel it is appropriate to post garbage and unsubstantiated rumors on this site and influencing unsuspecting medical students.
(03-17-2018, 12:10 PM)PDLC Wrote: Good god the shear level of stupidity and gossip is dumbfounding.  I worry for the future of our specialty if it be comprised of these gossip-mongers.  The Chair is Nanda.  He is outstanding and respected by the entire neurosurgical community.  The petition was not only signed by faculty and staff in the shreveport area but also the Southern Neurosurgical society wrote a strong letter of support.

He is a leader in the ABNS, the Academy, and Senior society.  Shreveport blew it due to a money hungry dean with the support of a traitorous faculty member.  Rutgers is very lucky to have him and he will be very successful  given the support they are providing with his chairmanship.

It is really sad that the uninformed feel it is appropriate to post garbage and unsubstantiated rumors on this site and influencing unsuspecting medical students.

You will literally find this on every single anonymous online messaging board.
Nanda for sure

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)