Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Interview swap spreadsheet
Guys and gals,

I would be eternally grateful if anyone: 

1) holding a Dec 4 JHU invite would be willing to swap for the Jan 8 date
OR
2) holding a Jan 9 MGH invite would be willing to swap for the Jan 8 date

For family reasons, these two programs are in geographic regions that I strongly desire the opportunity to match within. 

(There has to be someone out there that harbors irrational fears of living in Baltimore and surviving those harsh Boston Winters!)

In good faith, I have recently canceled interviews to strong/popular programs in the Midwest and West Coast. I wish the best of luck to any and all focusing their efforts in those regions, whether for personal preference or for the desire to be closer to family and friends.

If you are able to help me, please email me at kurland.davidb@gmail.com
David, sorry bro. I hope you get it worked out. Most people who would be able to make the trade with you are probably also trying to avoid the conflict you now have between both these programs. I know of a couple of people who have only invites from one and would probably not be willing to make the trade as they are hoping to see if they do get invited by the other, in which case, I guess it would make sense to try to avoid the potential conflict.
I myself am a little concerned that this year there seem to be a good number of interview hoarders with 30+ interviews. You are probably meeting some of them in the trail. I don’t think most of them are doing it out of ill intentions. However, it is concerning especially because they need to resolve their conflicts and may not be giving people enough time to adjust plans. I really hope you are able to resolve it, but if you aren’t make sure you drop one with enough time in advance.
(11-13-2017, 04:57 PM)doctorK Wrote: Guys and gals,

I would be eternally grateful if anyone: 

1) holding a Dec 4 JHU invite would be willing to swap for the Jan 8 date
OR
2) holding a Jan 9 MGH invite would be willing to swap for the Jan 8 date

For family reasons, these two programs are in geographic regions that I strongly desire the opportunity to match within. 

(There has to be someone out there that harbors irrational fears of living in Baltimore and surviving those harsh Boston Winters!)

In good faith, I have recently canceled interviews to strong/popular programs in the Midwest and West Coast. I wish the best of luck to any and all focusing their efforts in those regions, whether for personal preference or for the desire to be closer to family and friends.

If you are able to help me, please email me at kurland.davidb@gmail.com

(11-13-2017, 07:22 PM)Guest Wrote: David, sorry bro. I hope you get it worked out. Most people who would be able to make the trade with you are probably also trying to avoid the conflict you now have between both these programs. I know of a couple of people who have only invites from one and would probably not be willing to make the trade as they are hoping to see if they do get invited by the other, in which case, I guess it would make sense to try to avoid the potential conflict.
I myself am a little concerned that this year there seem to be a good number of interview hoarders with 30+ interviews. You are probably meeting some of them in the trail. I don’t think most of them are doing it out of ill intentions. However, it is concerning especially because they need to resolve their conflicts and may not be giving people enough time to adjust plans. I really hope you are able to resolve it, but if you aren’t make sure you drop one with enough time in advance.

Amen to all of that, Guest. Sadly, it does not look like many swaps were facilitated this year - but I have no idea how it compares to past years.
Anyone with a Dec 13/Dec 14 UCLA/UCSF double header want to swap with my Dec 6th at UCLA so you can make it to UCSF dinner?

-akshay.sharma27res@gmail.com
Any takers on swapping MGH dates?

I have 1/8

Looking for 1/9

kurland.davidb@gmail.com
Anyone willing to swap Cedars-Sinai dates? I currently have 11/28-11/29 and am looking for 1/16-1/17.

Thanks!

- sidv57@gmail.com
Anyone with UNC interview able to swap their Thursday October 24th interview with my Friday, October 25th interview date?
(09-30-2019, 12:16 PM)Guest Wrote: Anyone with UNC interview able to swap their Thursday October 24th interview with my Friday, October 25th interview date?

Did you find someone? If not, PM me i'm interested
I'm looking to swap my December 13th interview date at Northwestern for someone's December 6th. 

eras2019.mal@gmail.com
Looking to Swap Michigan December date for any of the other 3.

Please email me at eras.swap@gmail.com.

Thanks everyone!

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)