Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young Neurosurgeons Circle / NREF
Dear Friends & Colleagues,

I’m honored to share that I’ve been asked to serve as a “Resident Liaison” to the Neurosurgery Research & Education Foundation (NREF). In this capacity, I hope to introduce my fellow residents to the NREF and to increase our engagement with the Foundation. The NREF’s commitment to fund neurosurgical research and provide educational opportunities for residents is unmatched, and the need our need our support.

To introduce neurosurgical residents into the culture of philanthropy, the NREF established the Young Neurosurgeons Circle of Giving. This giving society was created with the goal of increasing donations over a lifetime, resulting in eventual membership in the NREF’s premier recognition society, the Cushing Circle of Giving.

Members of the Young Neurosurgeons Circle of Giving include:

Giving back to the NREF provides young neurosurgeons with research & educational opportunities, and engaging with the wider neurosurgical community provides a pathway to future leadership opportunities in organized neurosurgery.

The NREF makes giving back easy. Payment plans are available. Gifts can be made as a one-time contribution, in regular monthly or annual installments, or as part of a tiered plan during the course of your residency.

Your donation to join the Young Neurosurgeons Circle includes an invitation to the NREF Donor Reception – an exclusive opportunity to network with NREF leadership, Cushing Circle members and other VIPs during the AANS Annual Scientific Meeting – among other benefits.

Please consider supporting young neurosurgeons with a gift to the NREF. 

The Foundation is dedicated to:

·         Presenting educational courses that provide exceptional hands-on training and didactics that supplement a neurosurgical residency;
·         Offering online access to the legendary slides and teaching materials in the Rhoton Collection® for students, researchers and clinicians worldwide;
·         Training neurosurgeons in clinical research, as well as providing fellowship funding in basic neuroscience and neurosurgical programs; and
·         Giving medical students the opportunity to participate in neurosurgical research.

Donations have a direct impact on patients, educators, researchers, clinicians and, in particular, young neurosurgeons. In an era of decreased corporate dollars, your support makes it possible for us to continue funding cutting-edge courses and merit-based grants.

To support young neurosurgeons, please visit the NREF Donate page, and share this message with your social media network. Please feel free to contact me for any questions. Thank you for considering NREF in your philanthropy.

Sincerely,

Nitin Agarwal, MD

Resident Liaison to NREF

P: 908-531-1947
E: agarwaln@upmc.edu

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)