Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arman Jhanghiri matched at Emory
Is this him or a troll?
(04-09-2018, 04:34 PM)Guest Wrote: Is this him or a troll?
I think he would spell his own name correctly and not call his matched program "top 80"... lol. Trolls
(04-09-2018, 04:36 PM)Guest Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 04:34 PM)Guest Wrote: Is this him or a troll?
I think he would spell his own name correctly and not call his matched program "top 80"... lol. Trolls

lol. just leave the guy alone. too much hate on this blog. Is this the future of neurosurgery.
the guy is outstanding, and thanks to this forum, has gained a ton more visibility. Good for him. He wins.
yayyyyyyy go armand go armand it's his bday it's his bday
really shitty on UCSFs part on taking only 1 of their 4 internal candidates. no loyalty from burger
there was only 1 true internal candidate and he matched at UCSF. Take your resentment elsewhere Armanddddd
is he coming to AANS? I want to meet this legend
(04-28-2018, 01:42 AM)Guest Wrote: is he coming to AANS? I want to meet this legend

I finally met this gentleman at the meeting. He gave good tips about UTSW. He's one of the lucky ones to be able to transfer medical schools and make it to UCSF as an MSTP!

Stop shit talking bout him.  He's pretty chill!!!
(05-11-2018, 01:00 PM)Guest Wrote:
(04-28-2018, 01:42 AM)Guest Wrote: is he coming to AANS? I want to meet this legend

I finally met this gentleman at the meeting. He gave good tips about UTSW. He's one of the lucky ones to be able to transfer medical schools and make it to UCSF as an MSTP!

Stop shit talking bout him.  He's pretty chill!!!

What do you mean "tips about UTSW"?

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)