Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank lists
Harsh. Geisinger is a solid program and will only get better with the coming of Martin. Sinai also seems to have solid clinical volume and a great group of faculty.
(02-24-2017, 10:22 PM)Guest Wrote: Bottom: Rutgers, Mount Sinai, Brown and Geisinger. I hope no one was deceived by the bullshit they said in the interview.

Whatd they say that was bullshit?
Top five: Pitt, Cleveland Clinic, Barrow, UWash, Jefferson

Bottom five: Vandy, Wash U, Duke, Mt.Sinai, NYP-Cornell
Bottom Five: U Chicago, Vandy, Henry Ford, Brown, Tufts
Why Vandy bottom 5?
Top 5: UCLA , UCSD, UCI, barrow, Pitt
(02-26-2017, 07:12 PM)Guest Wrote: Why Vandy bottom 5?

Big name academic program that is certainly solid but I didn't find the faculty particularly outstanding (Thompson & Chambless are awesome though) nor did I find Nashville appealing. I think the departures of Mocco & Neimat in recent years stunted the growth of a once very promising program. Maybe that's just the East coast bias in me. Similar issue with UChicago, the best neurosurgeon there left for Northwestern.

(02-26-2017, 08:31 PM)Guest Wrote: Top 5: UCLA , UCSD, UCI, barrow, Pitt

Substitute UCI for UWash for me. Irvine is a malignant program from what I've gathered. UCSD is my #1 so I'm praying that Berger stays far away from there.
Hell would freeze over before berger goes to SD
(02-27-2017, 03:16 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-26-2017, 07:12 PM)Guest Wrote: Why Vandy bottom 5?

Big name academic program that is certainly solid but I didn't find the faculty particularly outstanding (Thompson & Chambless are awesome though) nor did I find Nashville appealing. I think the departures of Mocco & Neimat in recent years stunted the growth of a once very promising program. Maybe that's just the East coast bias in me. Similar issue with UChicago, the best neurosurgeon there left for Northwestern.

(02-26-2017, 08:31 PM)Guest Wrote: Top 5: UCLA , UCSD, UCI, barrow, Pitt

Substitute UCI for UWash for me. Irvine is a malignant program from what I've gathered. UCSD is my #1 so I'm praying that Berger stays far away from there.
LA= USC
(02-27-2017, 04:10 PM)Guest Wrote: Hell would freeze over before berger goes to SD
I wouldn't be so sure about that-- have it on good authority he reached out about the chair position.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)