Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UCLA
(02-16-2021, 10:01 AM)Guest Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 03:34 PM)Guest Wrote: won kim is such a snack
what does that even mean

It means OP is horny
UCLA has to farm out their residents to kaiser fyi for spine
I heard UCLA farms out senior residents to Cedars-Sinai so they can learn to close cranial incisions.
(02-19-2021, 07:21 AM)Guest Wrote: I heard UCLA farms out senior residents to Cedars-Sinai so they can learn to close cranial incisions.

Similar to how Barrow farms out senior residents to U of AZ so they can learn to clip aneurysms
(02-19-2021, 07:59 AM)Guest Wrote:
(02-19-2021, 07:21 AM)Guest Wrote: I heard UCLA farms out senior residents to Cedars-Sinai so they can learn to close cranial incisions.

Similar to how Barrow farms out senior residents to U of AZ so they can learn to clip aneurysms

Sad to see how far these two formerly great programs have fallen :(
(02-19-2021, 08:40 AM)Guest Wrote:

Sad to see how far these two formerly great programs have fallen Sad

Don't know about the UCLA thing, but Barrow definitely does not farm out senior residents to UA. The only "farming out" they do is sending PGY3s to Phoenix Children's for 3mo to do the peds rotation because the BNI is not a peds hospital. Granted if you really want peds, you should be shooting for a program w/ a strong peds presence e.g. BWH w/ Boston Children's, Baylor w/ Texas Childrens, UT/Semmes Murphey w/ St Judes, UPenn/Jeff w/ CHOP, or NW w/ Lurie children's.
(02-19-2021, 10:32 AM)Guest Wrote:

Sad to see how far these two formerly great programs have fallen Sad

Don't know about the UCLA thing, but Barrow definitely does not farm out senior residents to UA. The only "farming out" they do is sending PGY3s to Phoenix Children's for 3mo to do the peds rotation because the BNI is not a peds hospital. Granted if you really want peds, you should be shooting for a program w/ a strong peds presence e.g. BWH w/ Boston Children's, Baylor w/ Texas Childrens, UT/Semmes Murphey w/ St Judes, UPenn/Jeff w/ CHOP, or NW w/ Lurie children's.
It was a joke dude
(02-19-2021, 11:18 AM)Guest Wrote:
(02-19-2021, 10:32 AM)Guest Wrote:

Sad to see how far these two formerly great programs have fallen :(

It was a joke dude
I can’t believe you just assumed the poster’s gender like that. Females are just as capable of misunderstanding basic humor as males. Misogyny like this is why so many qualified women are discouraged from Neurosurgery.
Riot!!! Cancel neurosurgery
can confirm that spine volume low at UCLA. residents go to Kaiser for complex spine.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)