Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Chairs Shuffling
Cohen is not a chair so I don't know why he is mentioned here.
USC chair is going to be between Billy Mack vs Gabe Zada
Curious to know how it will turn around between Gabe Zada vs Cohen in terms of Skull base. Both Persian jews.

PS: USC website has Q/A interview of Cohen and it's shame he is denying his Persian roots by not mentioning Iran as his favorite destination in the Middle East. A country that took care of him for 20 years before he came here
(07-10-2024, 03:45 PM)Guest Wrote:
(06-01-2024, 07:54 PM)Guest Wrote:
(05-31-2024, 10:03 PM)Guest Wrote: New chair at Mayo Rochester. quinonres and bndok leaving too?

FL and AZ need higher caliber chairs

Byrne now at FL

AZ in active search for a chair now.
Carter was supposedly in negotiations with USC a couple months ago, but it's taken so long I have to think they've broken down. Which would leave Mack/Zada as suggested above. Zada would have to be considered a flight risk if he doesn't get it after bringing Cohen in.
(07-11-2024, 02:37 PM)Guest Wrote: Carter was supposedly in negotiations with USC a couple months ago, but it's taken so long I have to think they've broken down. Which would leave Mack/Zada as suggested above. Zada would have to be considered a flight risk if he doesn't get it after bringing Cohen in.

theres a dark horse from UCSF
Aghi? Heard he was interviewing at Chicago, but certainly possible to be a candidate at multiple places. Only external candidate among final four for USC was supposed to be Carter but perhaps things have changed.
john sampson to university of colorado as dean
(07-10-2024, 08:47 PM)Guest Wrote: Cohen is not a chair so I don't know why he is mentioned here.
USC chair is going to be between Billy Mack vs Gabe Zada
Curious to know how it will turn around between Gabe Zada vs Cohen in terms of Skull base. Both Persian jews.

PS: USC website has Q/A interview of Cohen and it's shame he is denying his Persian roots by not mentioning Iran as his favorite destination in the Middle East. A country that took care of him for 20 years before he came here

wtf. who cares what religion they are?
Any idea on what's going on at Wake Forest and UAMS, both lost their chairs recently. Wake Forest more recently as Charlie Branch, Jr retired due to age but UAMS has been without a chair for almost 2 years...JD went to a private place in Texas
heard arkansas did interview potential chairs last year but no one took the job. started search again this year.
UAMS is an actual fucking mess. Interviewed there last year and they couldn’t even try to keep it together for interview day - common experience I’ve heard from others as well. Payne the interim chair is openly antagonistic with interviewees, I can’t imagine he does much better with potential chairs. Those residents look miserable.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)