Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the story with this guy?
clearly theres a lot of unproductive salty neurosurgeons. All I can say I hope those telomeres shorten much faster and death be upon you when its your final hour and realize your life wasn't that fulfilling outside of medicine
After reading through all of the above and having watched Dr. Doobie's relevant videos and the quite illuminating video (linked somewhere above) made by a (I believe) well-meaning and obviously dedicated and talented neurosurgeon, the words that come to mind were spoken by Jesus, my savior: Let those who have no sin throw the first stone. I think we all are only human. But people deserve 2nd chances, even when we think they don't deserve it. Wouldn't you, and everyone you know, like to have 2nd chances? Who am I to judge or condemn, when I am not in his shoes... Let God be the judge. Dr. Goobie is forgiven of his sins, as far as I am concerned. And I know in my heart, that if he were to sincerely repent of the errors of his ways to Jesus Christ the Savior, who came not for the righteous, but those of us who have sinned, that God shall too forgive him, forevermore. So that Dr. Goobie too may be reborn and live, even onto eternity.
What a pathetic response lmao. There is nothing special or "big leagues" about neurosurgery, or surgery in general. It's just a job.

(08-11-2024, 02:12 PM)Guest Wrote: Looks like someone who’s not a surgeon didn’t get triggered, cuz they haven’t made it to the big leagues yet. My sympathies, you might make it there someday kiddo, if you study real hard. It’s a long road, don’t get discouraged, there’s no shame in ur current level.

What a pathetic response lmao. There is nothing special or "big leagues" about neurosurgery, or surgery in general. It's just a job.
^found the other person who’s also not a surgeon lol

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)