Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank lists?
(03-02-2018, 06:53 PM)Guest Wrote: CAxVNDid anyone interview at Umich this year.  How many are they taking?  I ranked them in my top 5.

I am pretty sure they are taking 3. They switch 2-3 every other year and last year they took 2. I also ranked them really high so we might just end up together Wink. Also did an Away there and liked it.
(03-02-2018, 07:32 PM)Guest Wrote:
(03-02-2018, 06:53 PM)Guest Wrote: CAxVNDid anyone interview at Umich this year.  How many are they taking?  I ranked them in my top 5.

I am pretty sure they are taking 3. They switch 2-3 every other year and last year they took 2. I also ranked them really high so we might just end up together Wink. Also did an Away there and liked it.

Nice dude.  I think we had an interview together in Chicago/Boston/Tennessee (one or two of three lol).  Hope to be a co-resident of yours man.
Doximity has no rhyme or reason for their rankings
Are you trying to say Michigan is ranked too high or too low?
(04-08-2018, 06:11 PM)Guest Wrote: Are you trying to say Michigan is ranked too high or too low?

bumpppy

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)