Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.32 Average
Interview Invites 2019-2020
(12-12-2019, 12:52 AM)Guest Wrote: who else is hearing "we'd love to have you hear" during these interviews from PDs? I dont know how much to trust it

Do not read into it.
(12-16-2019, 06:12 AM)Guest Wrote: By nature of our program, we see a lot of MdPhDs. There have been some awesome humble hard working MD/PhDs this year that ended up at the top of our lists. That was the minority however. Over the course of our interviews MD/PhDs tended to be the most entitled, arrogant, pathological demographic of the year. God bless some of the programs that will end up with them.

agree
Why the hate for us MD PhDs. We have worked longer and harder and are willing to train for another 7 years. Why the hate?
(12-16-2019, 10:47 AM)Guest Wrote: Why the hate for us MD PhDs. We have worked longer and harder and are willing to train for another 7 years. Why the hate?

I don't want someone that would rather be in the lab than the OR.
(12-14-2019, 04:08 PM)Guest Wrote: Walter Reed did not pick up anyone this year. Out service spot only.

Incorrect. There will always be a resident there over the DoD civ spots. They have their candidate for 2020, as does UF

(12-16-2019, 05:33 PM)Guest Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 04:08 PM)Guest Wrote: Walter Reed did not pick up anyone this year. Out service spot only.

Incorrect. There will always be a resident there over the DoD civ spots. They have their candidate for 2020, as does UF

Ya, Sounds like WR gets the first pick in the draft out of every military candidate each year
(12-15-2019, 03:18 PM)Guest Wrote: MD PhDs are usually pretty freaking weird but I met the weirdest MD PhD from UC SF this past week. Just a complete lack of social skills and mannerisms. How can UCSF produce such a product. It’s UCSF after all?!?!?!??!?!?

Haters gonna hate...and speaks volumes about your program and you as individual that you’d post Blinded by Neurosugeryhub! Grow up quick...your gonna be taking care of critically ill patients and their families next year when you match.
I deeply question the intentions of some of these applicants. Are you simply interested in writing your own story, or do you truly want to take care of helpless patients and their families?
(12-17-2019, 03:04 PM)Guest Wrote: I deeply question the intentions of some of these applicants. Are you simply interested in writing your own story, or do you truly want to take care of helpless patients and their families?

I'm interested in owning a yacht
(12-17-2019, 08:54 PM)Guest Wrote:
(12-17-2019, 03:04 PM)Guest Wrote: I deeply question the intentions of some of these applicants. Are you simply interested in writing your own story, or do you truly want to take care of helpless patients and their families?

I'm interested in owning a yacht

I joined neurosurgery solely for the opportunity to own a large opulent seagoing vessel.
Is getting a CK score on either feb5 (or feb12 at latest) be a hinderance to getting ranked? The ROL deadline if Feb26 this year.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)