Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Programs in this cycle
Correct “buddy”. I was there two years ago as a subi.

Also if a chairman is reading these blogs, he has bigger issues
Where's my popcorn
(07-01-2020, 10:52 AM)Guest Wrote: Correct “buddy”. I was there two years ago as a subi.

"Former UCSD med student here" - doesn't really sound like a subi
(07-01-2020, 03:07 PM)Guest Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 10:52 AM)Guest Wrote: Correct “buddy”. I was there two years ago as a subi.

Yes, to match to neurosurgery you do a sub-i at your home program. This is amazing. Any other questions?
(07-01-2020, 04:04 PM)Guest Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 03:07 PM)Guest Wrote:

Yes, to match to neurosurgery you do a sub-i at your home program. This is amazing. Any other questions?

It's quite amazing to me the lengths some people will go to be "skeptical" (basically, just be jerks), only to be wrong lol
Is this UCSD talk in reference to the previous chairman or current chairman? Any improvement with their current chairman who as been there roughly 2 years?
(07-04-2020, 12:23 PM)Guest Wrote: Is this UCSD talk in reference to the previous chairman or current chairman? Any improvement with their current chairman who as been there roughly 2 years?

I believe the negative talk is due to the current Chairman, a nobody in the field. The prior Chairman went to MGH and is the chair there now.
UCSD is a solid gem and is only getting better and better...

Well kept secret, let the haters hate, the people who come and see it will know the truth.
(07-05-2020, 01:03 AM)Guest Wrote: UCSD is a solid gem and is only getting better and better...

Well kept secret, let the haters hate, the people who come and see it will know the truth.

ok UCSD resident thanks
UCSD is not good but Ames is heading over there within few months. Excited to see what it brings. He's a great surgeon, great leader, and great human being all around. One of their new faculty trained under him as well.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)