Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview Invites 2020-21
What are all the non-marchers doing?

(03-15-2021, 08:13 PM)Guest Wrote: What are all the non-marchers doing?

Matchers*
(03-15-2021, 04:23 PM)Guest Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 04:04 PM)Guest Wrote: Do programs drug test after match?

I would assume yes and stop doing drugs now lol

You get tested sometime between now and your start date. You'll get at least 2 months heads up and get to choose when you take it. Do the drugs, enjoy your life, you won't be able to do either soon.
This is actually really bad advice - some hospitals test using lab quest or whatever several months before on boarding. They’re all different - proceed with caution as I doubt failing a pre-employment would go over well
Can we add a "expected drug test date" column to the spreadsheet? Thx
Saw an SDN panic thread because someone’s hospital did hair testing couple weeks after match.

Why take the chance? Leave the drugs alone.
(03-15-2021, 10:56 PM)Guest Wrote: Can we add a "expected drug test date" column to the spreadsheet? Thx

McNutt, where y’at
(03-15-2021, 11:15 PM)Guest Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 10:56 PM)Guest Wrote: Can we add a "expected drug test date" column to the spreadsheet? Thx

McNutt, where y’at

Blush
(03-16-2021, 03:02 AM)Guest Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 11:15 PM)Guest Wrote:

McNutt, where y’at

Blush

^^someone clearly doesn’t know that’s my name. No blushing needed  Wink
I am throwing the virtual google doc in the damn trash never to be seen again by me. 
Let the trolls have it. I give up.
Excited to find out where the next 7+ years of my life will be spent. I know it's impossible to say, but do applicants typically match at one of their top 5 institutions or is there incredible variability? Looking forward to all of the anecdotal evidence that will follow.
(03-17-2021, 12:53 PM)Guest Wrote: Excited to find out where the next 7+ years of my life will be spent. I know it's impossible to say, but do applicants typically match at one of their top 5 institutions or is there incredible variability? Looking forward to all of the anecdotal evidence that will follow.

https://mk0nrmp3oyqui6wqfm.kinstacdn.com...2020-1.pdf

p 48

46.3% of matched US MD seniors match at their first choice, 71.1% within their top three

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)