Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Country Club
What are the most country club programs?  I want good training, but no need to beat myself up.   Rounds at like 7, couple of cases, home by 5.  I've heard some names thrown around but curious who else.  Thx
lol hahah
Derm.
Michigan, MGH, Stanford.
Stanford team rounds are at 6AM or 5:30 on GR days (meaning you show up way earlier than that do take care of ICU patients, new consults, etc). Definitely not a sleep in kind of place.
(12-24-2017, 04:36 PM)Guest Wrote: Stanford team rounds are at 6AM or 5:30 on GR days (meaning you show up way earlier than that do take care of ICU patients, new consults, etc). Definitely not a sleep in kind of place.

That's like 9 AM eastrrn though so not bad.  They're pretty cush otherwise though.
MUSC, they work out together once a week a like 5pm. So it sounds like they finish early too
(12-25-2017, 01:10 PM)Guest Wrote: MUSC, they work out together once a week a like 5pm. So it sounds like they finish early too

Yea no. They still have normal residency hours.
UVA's pretty busy the first 3 years but research years after
I really think you should look into dermatology brah

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)