Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UC San Diego
What are the thoughts on UC San Diego? Nice location, not much press

Any thoughts appreciated

Best of luck to all my colleauge applicants. I look forward to seeing y'all on the trail.
good program, low volume, malignant residents stealing cases from each other.
^^100% agreed. Major attraction is the city and neuroscience/research resources. Otherwise, ridiculously low volume and negative, unpleasant residents.
(09-23-2018, 01:13 PM)Guest Wrote: Nt^^100% agreed. Major attraction is the city and neuroscience/research resources. Otherwise, ridiculously low volume and negative, unpleasant residents.

How do you know what the volume is like? Based on your subi there? In summer when everybody is away?
(09-23-2018, 09:31 PM)Guest Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 01:13 PM)Guest Wrote: Nt^^100% agreed. Major attraction is the city and neuroscience/research resources. Otherwise, ridiculously low volume and negative, unpleasant residents.

How do you know what the volume is like? Based on your subi there? In summer when everybody is away?

^ sounds like an excuse a low volume place would use
Gunners love to spread competition away from UCSD. It has great people and the best location in the country.
(09-24-2018, 10:49 PM)Guest Wrote: Gunners love to spread competition away from UCSD. It has great people and the best location in the country.

Ok Alex Khalessi!
I subi-ed there and actually had a great time. Residents and faculty were really nice to me.
100% agreed. residents like Usman, Rob, Mihir and Harjus make it worthwhile!
They are all terrific, I just finished a sub-I there and learned a lot. Good place

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)