Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Programs with Many IMGs?
What is the general consensus on programs that take many IMGs (>40-50%)? Do they just select the best candidates U.S. grad or not? or is this more of a red flag that they can't attract U.S. grads to attend?
Do they have an FMG PD or chair? The good ole boy club is strong in neurosurgery.
Come on dude, you know the answer here.
Pitt has a decent amount of imgs
Too many IMGs are red flags that a program is terrible.
Pitt has 2 IMGs, once that replaced a resident who quit five years ago and one who spent several years doing research with the department.
(11-18-2018, 05:27 PM)Guest Wrote: Too many IMGs are red flags that a program is terrible.

too many morons like you is a red flag for any program as well
Buffalo
wayne state
Can we talk for real for a second?

How the fuck am I supposed to know if a program has an FMG stored away in their pocket? I get it. I apply. Each program has their program bias. For real though. I see 5 students from a 2 a year place. Ok. Probably the one they want to keep is in their top 1 or 2, and the other guy is rankable high..

Likewise, how the fuck can we compete with these enfolded FMGs? They spend a year or two "writing papers." Look at the garbage they are writing. it's only cited because of the senior authors. this is absolutely trash.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)