Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colorado Program
Thoughts on Colorado? Especially in terms of operative volume and what people thought during Sub-I/second looks
Colorado is definitely a program that has been high on lot of people's list the last couple of years. They have a high operative volume and they see everything. Their chairman is great and their attendings treat their residents as junior faculty. They still have a pretty high volume of open vascular with Dr. Breeze. Their residents rotate at the University hospital, Children's, and the VA. When I was a sub-I, they left the General Hospital. As a group - the residents all generally get along and they are an easy going group. It seemed like everyone there was very outdoor oriented. There research could be stronger but things seem like they are on the upside with Dr. Abosch there (former functional president). Denver is also a attractive location.
I agree. I don't know why people don't talk about Colorado more. Brand new hospital w/ diverse faculty. Not sure of whether losing the public hospital is good or bad or what-ever...
Anyone heard anything about the Colorado program recently?
What is the case load breakdown here and what is the volume?
Wanted to Bump this. Can someone please share their experience?

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)