Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 2CK for Ranking
I've heard that a couple more programs are requiring your Step 2CK score before ranking this year. I remember hearing at least one program saying this at the interview but everything is blurring together these days. Since we need to start organizing our rank etc soon, can people list the programs requiring 2CK here if they happen to know? Would really appreciate it
UCSF, they matched a kid who failed Step 2 years back. Now need 265+ to be ranked
late ck taker here i would like to know as well
bump...
Bump....
ucsf is the only one that comes to mind but that eas years ago.
I am also a late CK taker and would like to know this if anyone knows.
Did you do well on Step I? I had ~255 a few years back and not a single program ever reached out about submitting CK (out of the 21 on my rank list). I did release that I passed CS around November.
Hello! Just a preclinical med student at GW but I do know that my home program requires CK for ranking. Hopefully this is helpful. Good luck everyone!
If a program does in fact need a CK score for ranking, would they contact the applicant?

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)