Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sleep
i love nsx, cant picture any other specialty other than it. loved my rotations, i could function chronically sleep deprived, but feel like shit 100%. how do you overcome the sleep barrier? should i consider another specialty if i value sleeping at least 8 hours a day?
Up to you. I am very aggressive about prioritizing sleep and I probably get 6.5 to 7 most nights but more than that mostly on days off
I'm a 4th yr med student and ever since my UCSF sub-internship, I've been purposefully forcing myself to only sleep 2 hrs a night.

Just LOL at incoming residents who don't practice sleep deprivation months prior, jokes on u
(03-15-2017, 08:08 AM)Guest Wrote: I'm a 4th yr med student and ever since my UCSF sub-internship, I've been purposefully forcing myself to only sleep 2 hrs a night.

Just LOL at incoming residents who don't practice sleep deprivation months prior, jokes on u

You will be the first human in recorded history since Leonardo Da Vinci who functions on 2 hours sleep a day. 
Da Vinci wasn't even a neurosurgeon!
Typical under achieving millenial bragging about their mediocrity. I gave up sleep back in '97.
(03-15-2017, 05:23 AM)Focus Wrote: Up to you. I am very aggressive about prioritizing sleep and I probably get 6.5 to 7 most nights but more than that mostly on days off

I am the same.  Sleep is a priority for me as well, and I try to get at least 6 hours of sleep per night.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)