Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hofstra Northwell PGY2 Opening
Hofstra / Northwell had a resident resign for another opportunity. We are looking for someone to start as a PGY2 this July. All are welcome to apply. Please email your CV to Rraio@northwell.edu if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from those interested.
high step score needed?
(04-03-2019, 09:01 PM)Open Position Wrote: Hofstra / Northwell had a resident resign for another opportunity. We are looking for someone to start as a PGY2 this July. All are welcome to apply. Please email your CV to Rraio@northwell.edu if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from those interested.

I am currently in PGY1 Preliminary General Surgery, will be completing June 30th.  My step 1 and 2 scores are ~250.  Can I apply?
(04-05-2019, 04:00 PM)Guest Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 09:01 PM)Open Position Wrote: Hofstra / Northwell had a resident resign for another opportunity. We are looking for someone to start as a PGY2 this July. All are welcome to apply. Please email your CV to Rraio@northwell.edu if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from those interested.

I am currently in PGY1 Preliminary General Surgery, will be completing June 30th.  My step 1 and 2 scores are ~250.  Can I apply?

Yes, please send your information to: Rraio@northwell.edu.

We are still in the process of interviewing candidates for the PGY 2 position starting July 1st.
The position has been filled.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)