Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spine heavy programs
Which programs are the most spine-heavy? Looking for programs that have less spine.
Then don't do neurosurgery
(04-26-2019, 12:56 PM)Guest Wrote: Then don't do neurosurgery

hey troll - he/she said less spine, not no spine. 

Brown is a lot of spine.

emory

Original poster here, to clarify I am looking for a program that is <40-50% spine. I like spine, I enjoy spine, I just don't want it to be 70% of the cases I do.
Listen. I’m your attending. Cut out these bullshit negatively-phrased questions.
(04-26-2019, 01:25 PM)Guest514 Wrote:

Brown is a lot of spine.

emory

Original poster here, to clarify I am looking for a program that is <40-50% spine. I like spine, I enjoy spine, I just don't want it to be 70% of the cases I do.
Please realize that you don't get the same distribution as an intern versus a chief. There will be times when you do all spine basically and as a chief you may or may not be able to avoid it depending on program structure.
(04-26-2019, 01:48 PM)Guest Wrote: Listen. I’m your attending. Cut out these bullshit negatively-phrased questions.

Get over yourself.

(04-26-2019, 01:48 PM)Hey Focus Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 01:25 PM)Guest514 Wrote:

Brown is a lot of spine.

emory

Please realize that you don't get the same distribution as an intern versus a chief. There will be times when you do all spine basically and as a chief you may or may not be able to avoid it depending on program structure.

+1 agreed
(04-26-2019, 12:39 PM)Guest Wrote: Which programs are the most spine-heavy? Looking for programs that have less spine.

Strong spine programs: Cleveland Clinic, Miami, Jefferson, Pitt, UCSF

Programs where you'll have a cranial bias: MGH, Brigham, Penn, Michigan, UVA
(04-26-2019, 11:02 PM)P Guest Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 12:39 PM)Guest Wrote: Which programs are the most spine-heavy? Looking for programs that have less spine.

Strong spine programs: Cleveland Clinic, Miami, Jefferson, Pitt, UCSF

Programs where you'll have a cranial bias: MGH, Brigham, Penn, Michigan, UVA

Are there only 10 programs in the match?
Someone has a hard one for Miami

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)