Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UCSD
UCSD was smart enough to pick a young rising star as their chair instead of some grumpy old guy who would push some obscure agenda centered on their research...
(09-02-2018, 01:49 AM)Guest Wrote:
(09-01-2018, 06:09 PM)Guest Wrote: How is the chief an FMG?
Both are very accomplished and technically outstanding. One is an enfolded endovascular fellow from Baylor and the other is a skull base master (Charles Teo fellow) from University of Hawaii.

Skull base master? Clearly you're an retard.

Clearly you're not a master of indefinite articles
(09-02-2018, 12:21 AM)Guest Wrote:
(08-30-2018, 09:53 PM)Guest Wrote: Their chief resident is an FMG if that says anything about their sad sad program.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that you thought the University of Hawaii was a foreign medical school.

Lol

RIP to the genius who thinks that Hawaii is a foreign country

Glad we are recruiting the best and the brightest to neurosurgery
UCSD smoked us at the volley ball tournament.
(09-09-2018, 06:49 PM)Guest Wrote: UCSD smoked us at the volley ball tournament.

when your programs volume is so low, they better be good at volleyball!
what kinda moron thinks hawaii is a foreign country??? bwhahaha
the UCSD kind
whats the scoop about UCSD? Any new faculty joining? I hear one of their pediatric surgeons was fired. Big mess here but i wanna do a subI there
bumpinggggg
At the interview they said nothing about pediatrics, but there is a new grad spine guy and a new grad anterior skull base guy coming.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)