Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UCSD
Quote:if you dont mind explaining, whats the culture like that makes it not conducive to what he brings to the table?

A drug-free residency. hyuk hyuk hyuk.
Why would Eskandar not be good for UCSD? He's has the track record to make a great chair.
Looks like Russian hackers are going to influence the match this year...
(10-24-2017, 09:44 AM)Guest Wrote: Looks like Russian hackers are going to influence the match this year...

Big Grin
UCSD is one of the premier Neurosurgery training programs in the world.
(02-17-2018, 10:52 PM)Guest Wrote: UCSD is one of the premier Neurosurgery training programs in the world.

What a joke.
Don't feed the troll (AKA Alex Khalessi).

You'd think the guy would be too busy to troll forums posting about himself...
(02-18-2018, 12:03 AM)Guest Wrote: Don't feed the troll (AKA Alex Khalessi).

You'd think the guy would be too busy to troll forums posting about himself...

Neurosurgery is doomed if people like you match
Interacted with a few of the UCSD residents at the NASBS meeting over the last few days. They all feel very positive about Khalessi. I don't know Khalessi, nor do I care about him or UCSD. This forum had me believing that UCSD was in chaos, but not anymore. Speak to the residents, they are out there and are very open to tell you their thoughts. Next year's chief resident attends a lot of meetings and he can tell you what he told me about the program. The program is solid and has a bright future.
(02-18-2018, 02:43 PM)Guest Wrote: Interacted with a few of the UCSD residents at the NASBS meeting over the last few days. They all feel very positive about Khalessi.  I don't know Khalessi, nor do I care about him or UCSD.  This forum had me believing that UCSD was in chaos, but not anymore.  Speak to the residents, they are out there and are very open to tell you their thoughts. Next year's chief resident attends a lot of meetings and he can tell you what he told me about the program. The program is solid and has a bright future.

I agree now that rank lists are submitted I can tell you that UCSD is a top tier program and the residents are outstanding next years Chiefs are technically very gifted.  I would be very happy to match there.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)