Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for PGY 5, 6, or 7 spot
Does anyone know of any openings for Neurosurgery PGY 5 or 6 or 7. I am a PGY 6 and need to find a new program. TIA. 
OR 
Does anyone know of a possible fellowship position I can do in the meantime.
(05-29-2019, 12:37 AM)Guestt1 Wrote: Does anyone know of any openings for Neurosurgery PGY 5 or 6 or 7. I am a PGY 6 and need to find a new program. TIA. 
OR 

did you get fired? and how can you do a fellowship?
(05-29-2019, 02:28 AM)Guest Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 12:37 AM)Guestt1 Wrote: Does anyone know of any openings for Neurosurgery PGY 5 or 6 or 7. I am a PGY 6 and need to find a new program. TIA. 
OR 

did you get fired? and how can you do a fellowship?

No looking to change programs or swap with someone.

residentswap
where can I PM u
Anyway you slice it, for both programs and both residents, a swap like that is out of the pot into the frying pan. Why would any other program want to switch 6’s? Why would you want to go somewhere completely new, possibly worse, to finish out or do additional years? Has this been done before? Seems crazy
Unlikely to find pgy7 spot because you're required to do 2 years at a program before you can graduate from there
where to pm?
(05-29-2019, 08:33 PM)Guest Wrote: Anyway you slice it, for both programs and both residents, a swap like that is out of the pot into the frying pan. Why would any other program want to switch 6’s? Why would you want to go somewhere completely new, possibly worse, to finish out or do additional years? Has this been done before? Seems crazy

we have had a resident come in as a 6, midwest program
PM me.
OR 

I am in PGY6 level and have been released from my program. Is there possibility for us to swap?

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)