Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UCSF
Do you still stay at SFGH the whole week?
yeah - SFGH for a whole week. while the residents and faculty will say "you don't have to stay here the whole time", it's clearly expected.
(02-25-2020, 03:27 PM)drstrange Wrote: yeah - SFGH for a whole week. while the residents and faculty will say "you don't have to stay here the whole time", it's clearly expected.

I didn’t stay there the whole week. Legit went back to my apartment to nap twice and yet got called by Berger that I was highly ranked. It’s all about fit man
(02-25-2020, 03:45 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-25-2020, 03:27 PM)drstrange Wrote: yeah - SFGH for a whole week. while the residents and faculty will say "you don't have to stay here the whole time", it's clearly expected.

I didn’t stay there the whole week. Legit went back to my apartment to nap twice and yet got called by Berger that I was highly ranked. It’s all about fit man

LOL. would’ve been more plausible if you didn’t say Berger called you.
(02-25-2020, 04:00 PM)Guest Wrote:

Ok man. I’ll be matching there while you can sit in your shithole program
And I officially do not want to match at UCSF
(02-25-2020, 05:33 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-25-2020, 04:00 PM)Guest Wrote:

Ok man. I’ll be matching there while you can sit in your shithole program

With your personality, you probably won't be matching at all.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)