Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Programs in this cycle
(+): Emory, Carolinas Medical Center, Vanderbilt
(03-25-2017, 06:44 PM)Guest Wrote: M3 here. What'd you guys think of ucsd and USC this year

UCSD on its last legs
(03-26-2017, 02:00 PM)Guest Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 06:44 PM)Guest Wrote: M3 here. What'd you guys think of ucsd and USC this year

UCSD on its last legs

This forum needs to stop the unnecessary program slandering. UCSD looks like they got some good incoming residents. They can survive losing Carter.

+ program: Cleveland Clinic: they have a burgeoning culture at this program (Yes I know the hospital is already fantastic). PD is fantastic and the new Chair seems to be an ambitious individual. Projecting a rapid rise as a NSG training program. Already amongst the top 5 in spine and functional in my opinion.
(03-26-2017, 02:05 PM)Guest Wrote:

UCSD on its last legs

This forum needs to stop the unnecessary program slandering. UCSD looks like they got some good incoming residents. They can survive losing Carter.

+ program: Cleveland Clinic: they have a burgeoning culture at this program (Yes I know the hospital is already fantastic). PD is fantastic and the new Chair seems to be an ambitious individual. Projecting a rapid rise as a NSG training program. Already amongst the top 5 in spine and functional in my opinion.

How is my opinion program slandering?
(03-26-2017, 02:31 PM)Guest Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 02:05 PM)Guest Wrote:

UCSD on its last legs

How is my opinion program slandering?

Well for one, you didn't back it up with anything. Unless you have something real to say, it's just slander and you're likely one of those who are just trying to reduce competition for yourself
would be cool if you could elaborate on why you think UCSD is on its last legs?
X program "sucks" or is "awesome" isn't too useful without reasons behind

Also, imho, program evaluations that list both specific positives AND negatives are more believable and less likely to have an hidden agenda from the poster. No program is perfect and no program is all bad.
Usc is awesome
USC is awesome for a very specific group of people. The level of autonomy given there at the early stages of training can be extremely dangerous for both patients and for residents.
(03-26-2017, 01:54 PM)Guest Wrote: (+): Emory, Carolinas Medical Center, Vanderbilt

Can you elaborate on these three? This region interests me.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)